Single or multi-use custom exhibit rentals are as popular as ever. There are many benefits to renting versus purchasing an exhibit property. Sometimes there is a scheduling conflict with the properties you own. Other times it just might make more sense to rent for single use and simply walk away after the show saving storage fees and major refurbishment costs. Some simple reasons to rent your next trade show exhibit versus purchasing include:
- Custom design to fit your needs – not just a “your name here” approach
- Savings on storage costs – simply give it back at the end of the show!
- No capital expenditure internally. Rentals are usually treated as a service expense
- No sales taxes
- All graphics are owned by the client after the event and can be used for future shows or added to your office environment
- Rentals receive the same great customer service that custom displays get
- Rentals may be lighter in weight to save drayage and shipping costs versus using your custom display
- Often, multi-show rentals can be treated as a rent-to-own option with a buy out cost as little as $1.00 at the end of the contract.
Check out our complete rental portfolio here – http://www.vortexdisplays.com/blog/rental-trade-show-exhibit-gallery/
If you have a custom rental need, we are here to help! Contact us today to learn more about our programs and process.